Sunday, October 10, 2010

All Hallow's Eve

It's that time of year again, fall is in the air and autumn colors fill the trees. Last year around this time my company had a Halloween decorating contest amongst the departments. I was very surprised to see the competitive spirit of my company and the amount of creativity and effort each department put into their decorating. Of course, my department won, although there were a few other departments that gave us a run for our money.  Here's a few pics of what I contributed to our display:

This is the Nightmare Before Christmas inspired wall. My vision could not have come to life without the artistic ability of Nathias.
That's the fireplace I constructed. I was quite proud of it for only have cardboard and constructions paper to work with. These are only a few pictures of what our area looked like. Some of the other areas had a CSI theme with a tape outline of a body and pictures of evidence. Another department did a kill room, which was very morbid but very creative. It also reminds me of Dexter and I love Dexter so I can appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment