Sunday, October 10, 2010

On Display

For a brief period of time I worked at an absolutely adorable home decor store in Draper. It is located in Draper Peaks and the name of it is Thistles. I loved it because it was filled with everything I love. A medlely of candles created a homey intoxicating smell. I started working there in the fall two years ago, just as the Halloween and Thanksgiving decor was being displayed. I think that fall is my favorite time of year, because of the warm familiar feeling it brings (summer is definitely the funnest time of year though). While I worked there I got to play around with the displays all day and rearrange things. I really wish I would have taken advantage of having a whole home decor store at my fingertips and created more displays.




I also wish I would have taken pictures of all the displays I did. I'm noticing a common theme here: that I am very bad at taking pictures of things I do. I also am VERY bad at taking before pictures as you'll come to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment