Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 8: A picture of you and your friends

I don't really have access to any pictures at the moment. Please refer to my facebook page for these ha ha.

I will give honorable mention to Brittany Marrelli she will definitely be pictured there, she is my best friend of all time. Since the time we were 2 years old, she is more than a friend to me, she is family. Also Brooke Marrelli, is one of my best friends and family as well. I love those girls as if they were my own sisters.

Briana, who incidentally is my sister, is also one of my besties, I love her to death.

Brennon, of course, is my best friend, as he should be. I love spending every free minute with him.

My friend that I share everything with via email, everyday (you know who you are).

All my old friends that will be friends regardless of how long you go without seeing each other or talking...

There are several other people I would post pictures of, but I have so many friends that there is not time to mention them all individually. Ha ha just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment