Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Cobras!

The Cobras have inducted the newest member into their exclusive and elite club today.

Everyday I show up to work and sit in my cubicle. Luckily, I have an awesome cubiemate ( Andrea)  who makes work... a little less work and a lot more fun. We work so well together as a team, that we have come to know ourselves as, The Cobras - a venomous duo, who can  poison any obstacle thrown our way.


Today at work, I insulted a co-worker by thinking that he attended college in the 1980's, apparently this is offensive! I think college in the 80's would have been awesome! All the coke, Michael Jackson, spandex, and hair spray you could ever dream of? Where do I sign up?

Having been born in the 80's, I am fully aware of the realm of awesomeness that was the 1980's, therefore, I am offended that HE was offended!  A midst my offending, I did notice that my co-workers eyebrows were quite shapely and well groomed. I picked this moment to compliment him on that, luckily I had my trusty side-kick there, who was laughing hysterically as all of this unfolded. This all started when I offered my co-worker, we will call him Vince, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I have the peanut butter and jelly that is mixed together in one jar. Vince had commented on the fact that he had not had this since he was in college. I found it hard to believe that this creation had been around that long! I only remember it coming out a few years ago. He then asked when I thought he was in college. I responded by saying, "the eighties?", and that brings us to present. 






 



No comments:

Post a Comment