Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cole Trickle Gets My Heart Racing

Of course I had every intention of going to Zumba last night after work. I had sent the request to Briana via text, notifying her that I would be attending the 7:30 class if she would like to join me. Upon arriving home, Briana was filling out FAFSA forms on my computer, so I indulged in a light snack, consisting of chips and salsa from, none other than, La Frontera. She said that once she was done we could go to Zumba. She finished at about 6:30. She wanted to get a brush head for my Clarisonic and I wanted to drive by a townhome for sale. So we made plans to run our errands, and decided ice cream sounded better than Zumba. Particularly because the night before I had discovered Oatmeal Cookie Dough flavor ice cream at Cold Stone....it is my FAVORITE!
   At Ulta, only Briana was supposed to get something, well, $30.00 dollars later we left the store. We then proceeded to drive around looking for the townhouse I was interested in. Finally we located it on the Midvale/Sandy border and drove by. It looks quite nice, a little cramped to be quite honest. Then we went to Panda Express, split a dinner, and headed over to Cold Stone for our ice cream.
     The smell inside Cold Stone is absolutely intoxicating. Everytime I go in there I am reminded of Saint George, and my cousin working at Cold Stone, then I was able to get "the hook up", that is no longer the case.
   Once we got home Briana wanted to watch a movie in my room on netflix. So, we searched for a movie and finally settled on, Days of Thunder, an 80's movie starring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. For those of you who don't know, Tom Cruise plays Cole Trickle, a loose cannon, race car driver who flys by the seat of his pants. For the first 15 minutes of the flick, Briana gabbed loudly and mostly about nothing, to her BFF Caity. For the remainder of the movie we mostly got on facebook on our phones and didn't really pay attention.
        Finally, when it was over I could watch what I really wanted, The L Word! It is my new obsession as far as television series go. I am a few episodes into the 4th season, although I skipped season 1 because netflix didn't have it streaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment