Tuesday, February 1, 2011

In Other News

Zumba:

So I was some what interested in taking Zumba... a latin dance exercise class for those of you who don't know. I wasn't completely  sure how I felt about it, but have loved all the other classes I have taken at my gym...especially cycling...I wan't to cycle my way to a better body. But I figured, eh why not dance my way to a better body? So I gave it a try this evening. It was all I imaginged it would be and much more. The dancing wasn't as latin as I expected, but more of a fun hip hop twist on latin, with jazzercise aerobics all thrown in for a medley of fun, sweat, and passion!
The class was packed! It was also very entertaining, especially with Briana cackling next to me. We both thoroughly enjoyed it and will be in class bright and early Saturday morning.

Night Terrors -
So Brennon, my boyfriend, fell asleep in my bed - as he often does. After he has been asleep for quite some time, I hear soft wimpering coming from him. I myself, being somewhat asleep wasn't quite sure what to make of this, so I ignored it. Then it got gradually louder, to the point where I figured out that the sound was coming from Brennon. I really enjoy when people do weird things in their sleep, usually, but this time it sounded like he might start crying. So I woke him up. He then proceeded to tell me about his nightmare:
We were up at a ski resort staying in a condo with friends. Brennon had finished fixing the sprinkler system with the cook from the restaurant he works at and returned back to the condo, where it was just the two of us. Thunder and lightning filled the air. The door SWUNG OPEN, Brennon approached the door with a bad feeling in his gut.......
That's when I woke him up as the wimpering was getting louder. Oddly enough, this is not the only time Brennon has wimpered out loud in his sleep since we've been dating. Even more odd, in the last nightmare he had, there was someone outside the door with an axe trying to get in. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment